Public 9-1-1 Records Request
- This page is information to obtain a 9-1-1 Record request for the Public's use. If you are with an agency please see the Agency's 911 records request page instead.
- Please use this form to request 911 tapes from West Baton Rouge Parish 9-1-1.
- Please provide as much information as possible to make sure that we can find the record you are looking for.
If you have an Incident Report for the requested 911 tape please attach it via the upload button at the bottom of the form to help expedite your request.
Fee Schedule for Reproduction of Public Records is as follows
- $0.25 per page for Black and White copy and scanned documents (8.5 inches by 11 inches and 8.5 inches by 14 inches sized paper)
- $0.50 per page for Color copy (8.5 inches by 11 inches and 8.5 inches by 14 inches sized paper)
- $1 per page for Black and White or Color Copy (11 inches by 17 inches sized paper)
- $10 per Audio Record Request of any archived file requested via email
- $20 per set of DVD's ( Two CD's are sent for legal discovery purposes)
If an email of a 911 tape is requested it is not court certifiable. If a court-certified true and accurate copy of a 911 tape is needed it must be requested and it must be mailed to you.
Records that are older than three years before today's date are not available as they are automatically deleted from our recorder due to space limitations which is compliant with Louisiana r.s. 44:36.
Any public record request will not be processed until payment is received for the request. Please print the form before it is submitted electronically to be included with any payment.
Make check payable to and mail to:
West Baton Rouge Office of Homeland Security/911
2413 Ernest Wilson Drive
Port Allen, LA 70767