- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Facilities
- Community Centers
- Addis Community Center
Addis Community Center
7520 Hwy 1 South
Addis, LA 70710
The Addis Community Center was opened in 2006. It is owned and operated by the West Baton Rouge Parish Council Parks and Recreation Department. Bookings are handled through the West Baton Rouge Community Center at 749 North Jefferson Ave, Port Allen, LA 70767.
Amenities: Are extras provided, not guaranteed by contract
- will hold approximately 700 people seating capacity, not including tables and chairs
- round and rectangular tables available with banquet-style chairs
- approximately 40 round tables (60") and 10 rectangle (3’x6’)
- large commercial kitchen
- built-in stage; projector system
- large parking area and a covered drive-through
- bar in one corner of building
- bridal room
- public WiFi available
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: driver’s license, voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event
- For weddings booked a year in advance, the individual booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom.
- Weekend Booking Fees: $250.00 due at the time of booking; Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function; deposit is refundable if no damage or breach of contract
- Weekday Booking Fee: $125.00, same deposit fee
- For weddings booked in advance before the book opening:
Booking and Deposit Fees: $500.00 due at the time of rental.
- Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% convenience fee) only- NO CASH.